Tom Staunton in the BJGC
Gill Frigerio in the NICEC journal.
- Hooley, T. (2015). Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery: Self-actualisation, social justice and the politics of career guidance. Derby: International Centre for Guidance Studies, University of Derby.
- Hooley, T. & Sultana, R. (2016). Career guidance for social justice. Journal of the National Institute for Career Education and Counselling, 36, 2-11.
- Sultana, R. G. (2014). Career guidance for social justice in neoliberal times. In Handbook of career development (pp. 317-333). Springer, New York, NY.
- Sultana, R.G. (2014). Pessimism of the intellect, optimism of the will? Troubling the relationship between career guidance and social justice. International Journal for Educational and Vocational Guidance, 14(1), 5-19.
- Thomsen, R. (2012). Career guidance in communities. Aarhus: Aarhus University Press.
- Thomsen, R. (2017). Career guidance in communities: A model for reflexive practice. Derby: International Centre for Guidance Studies, University of Derby.